We understand that the pressure faced by individuals and company directors when dealing with financial challenges can be overwhelming. The uncertainty of the situation can create an environment where it is difficult to plan clearly and, due to the complex nature and time sensitivity of the matter, it is important to get the best possible advice quickly.
Experts in Business Recovery
We are a dynamic team of business recovery professionals with a wealth of expertise and sector experience to draw upon, in order to address your financial situation. We will provide you with clarity on the options available and work alongside you to bring about the best possible outcome.
It is our success in doing so that won us the “Corporate Recovery Firm of the Year Award” in 2014, having also been finalists in 2013.
Menzies Business Recovery are confirmed as a TRI Award Finalist in four categories including Turnaround Firm of the Year 2017!
The Menzies’ business recovery team is made up of 14 Insolvency Practitioners, with over 40 professionals based predominately in London and Cardiff, however, we also operate out of our six offices in the Home Counties.
We feel that understanding the business sector and therefore the exact pressures that our clients face, is particularly useful when seeking the right solution. Our team is diverse and therefore our experience is varied. However, we have particular expertise in the following sectors:
- Business Services – Bethan Evans
- Healthcare – John Cullen / Simon Underwood / Robert Pick
- Hospitality & Leisure – Bethan Evans / Mark Newton / David Thurgood
- Manufacturing – Bethan Evans / Laurence Pagden / Mark Newton
- Property – David Thurgood / Robert Pick / Simon Carvill-Biggs / Freddy Khalastchi
- Retail – Freddy Khalastchi
- Technology – John Cullen / Simon Underwood
- Transport & Logistics – John Cullen / Mark Newton / Simon Underwood
We work closely with solicitors and agents to ensure a cohesive approach and have strong working relationships with all retail banks, asset-based lenders and a range of bespoke funding providers.
Business Recovery Services
An outline of our services includes:
- Option analysis and evaluation
- Company Voluntary Arrangements
- Creditors’ voluntary
- Members’ voluntary
- Personal insolvency advice and formal options of Individual Voluntary Arrangements (IVAs) and bankruptcy.
With access to the entire Menzies accountancy practice, we have a wide range of in-house services that we can call on, in order to offer a complete resolution to your business challenges.
To speak to a partner or for more information about the services we offer please contact one of the Menzies LLP offices or complete our online contact form.