ACCOUNTANTS IN FARNBOROUGH & HAMPSHIRE
Farnborough is an ideal location to provide financial advisory services, as it is easily accessible by road via the M3 motorway at junction 4 and there are three railway stations including the Main Farnborough Railway Station, which provides access to London Waterloo and is the nearest station to our Farnborough office.
ASSISTING FARNBOROUGH COMMERCE
Farnborough is thriving with commercial activity. The town has had a strong connection with aviation throughout its history and this connection is still prominent today with a number of aerospace companies being based in the area. Beyond aviation, there are also automotive, financial and cyber security companies who call Farnborough home, providing a wealth of job opportunities, as well as supporting other businesses in the Farnborough area.
Please contact our Farnborough office team who will be happy to provide you with informed advice to help you overcome any financial challenges your business may be facing.
Travelling to Menzies Farnborough Office
Plan your visit to the Menzies Farnborough office with the useful directions and links below.
If you’re using a san nav, then please use the postcode GU14 7PG
- Exit the M3 at junction 4 (signed Guildford, Farnham, Camberley, Aldershot & A331).
- At the roundabout at the bottom of the slip road, join the A331 (following signs for Farnborough).
- Take the second slip road exit and at the roundabout take the third exit passing over the A331.
- Continue ahead at the next roundabout and at the next roundabout take the first exit onto the A325 Farnborough Road.
- At the Clockhouse Roundabout take the third exit onto Victoria Road.
- Continue ahead at the traffic lights.
- Take the next left onto Westmead, follow the road around to the right.
- Turn right into our car park at the rear of our building.
- Exit the M25 at junction 12, (signed Basingstoke, Southampton, Sunbury & M3).
- Follow directions as from M3.
- Farnborough (Main) station receives regular services from London Waterloo, Woking, Basingstoke, Winchester and Portsmouth.
- We are a 10 minute walk from the station.