I am a Private Client Assistant Manager at Menzies and specialising in expat tax. I am CTA qualified and currently manages a portfolio of a variety of clients including self-employed, HNW individuals and partnerships.
I regularly deal with and give advice on the following:
- Expat’s living or moving to UK.
- Employees sent to the UK on work assignments.
- Advising on individuals UK residency status.
- Partnership tax matters, including the introduction of basis period reform
- General private client tax planning, including advising on all aspects of income tax and capital gains tax, etc.
I have been with the firm for over three years and am based in the Woking office.
My Favourite Hobby
I enjoy traveling and take the opportunity to get away and explore new places as much as possible. Day to day I enjoy a run to unwind and enjoy playing netball with my friends.
My Favourite Meal
I really enjoy trying new tapas restaurants around London, but my favourite meal would have to be a curry.