Ed Hussey – People Solutions Director
Get dedicated employment dispute insurance
Employers run the risk of costly tribunal claims made against them. Through our friends at Custodian Insurance, we can provide the peace of mind of knowing you are protected by industry-leading insurance cover, supported by reliable professionals and a blue-chip A-rated insurer.
Custodian looks to resolve claims, not avoid them.
- If you follow our professional HR advice, there is no excess applied in the event of a claim.
- Even if you don’t follow our advice, you may still be covered!
- Unlike many other policies on the market, all claims are responded to, not just those which promise an ‘easy win’ for the insurers.
How we help protect you
We can protect you from claims by existing, past and potential employees concerning:
- Wrongful dismissal
- Termination of employment (either actual or constructive)
- Employment related misrepresentation
- Unfair dismissal
- Unequal pay
- Unlawful deduction of wages
- Discrimination on the grounds of sex, pregnancy, disability, age, race, religion
- Sexual or other harassment or employment related humiliation
- Invasion of privacy
- Wrongful discipline
- Failure to adopt adequate employment or workplace policies
- Wrongful deprivation of any career opportunity
Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
Our EAP provides proactive, practical information and emotional support to help you and your employees to manage and reduce the impact of all of life’s events, both at home and at work. It is provided by our colleagues at Vita Health Group, a leading provider of EAP services.
The service provides free and confidential access to information, advice and support for all life’s events, 24/7, 365 days a year. Telephone counselling provides immediate and unlimited emotional support via trained counsellors, with referral and on-line or face-to-face follow up as required.
Our EAP is designed to help individuals and managers access expert advice for dealing with personal and workplace issues such as relationships, money, debt, stress, mental wellbeing, health, families, change, personal rights and legal advice.
- 24/7 Helpline
- 24/7 Immediate emotional support
- Structured Counselling (F2F/Telephone/Video Conf.)
- Online Digital Health & Wellbeing Platform
- 24/7 Critical Incident Support (following a trauma or adverse event)
- Management Support Helpline
- Guided self help
- Day 1 Intervention for Stress (reducing the length and impact of stress related absence)
Contact Menzies People Solutions team
For more information or guidance on dealing with these common HR issues or to discuss more complex situations, contact Menzies People Solutions team.