I am a Private Client Senior Manager at Menzies and have a portfolio of clients including trusts, self-employed individuals, professional partnerships & their members and high net worth individuals. I am also a qualified accountant and my work includes the preparation of accounts for both Trusts and complicated Estates.
I regularly deal with and gives advice on the following:
- Inheritance tax planning.
- Administration of Trusts, including accounts and tax compliance.
- Advising on UK trust matters, including tax implications of setting up and closing trusts.
- Administration of estates, including the completion of all inheritance tax forms.
- General private client tax planning, including advising on all aspects of income tax and capital gains tax, etc.
My favourite hobby
I have been lucky enough to travel extensively over the past 30 years and would recommend everyone should try snorkelling in Fiji or scuba diving on the Great Barrier Reef – both were very memorable experiences.
My favourite meal
I enjoy cooking and like nothing better than making a nice hot curry to share with family & friends.