What on earth is ESG and how will it make a difference to my business?
The most successful and progressive leaders of today are embracing ESG (Environmental, Social, Governance) throughout their businesses in various forms. ESG is a vast and ever-changing topic that is no longer background noise and should be considered the backbone of any business. At Menzies we can help guide businesses through a process to decide what areas you should be looking at and the value it can bring to your organisation.
Ultimately, it comes down to a de-risking and ‘future-proofing’ strategy that will make businesses more valuable and provide opportunities for growth. Whether you are aware of the pressures yet or not, acting now is your best option.
Let us, as experts in Business, guide you through a process to understand your options and give you a clear vision for your short-term and long-term strategy. We want to help you align your business plans and goals to a robust ESG strategy.
Menzies LLP is a mid-tier full-service accountancy firm delivering the complete range of accounting and tax compliance services, combined with strategic commercial thinking. We believe that ESG, combined with a strong financial focus, will deliver results and growth for a sustainable future.
Often, businesses are trying to tackle the individual aspects of ESG in silos or waiting to act, only once the regulations trickle down to the smaller businesses. However, ESG doesn’t have to be reactive and can benefit each business in different ways, often helping to tackle other business issues along the way.
IS THIS THE BIGGEST OPPORTUNITY THAT YOU ARE MISSING?
Come and talk to us about the challenges your business is facing, and how ESG can potentially help you. ESG isn’t just something for the biggest businesses or investors to worry about. Everyone should be considering what they can do.
Have a think about whether you can answer these questions –
- What ESG information do you currently receive? What are you measuring?
- Are you aware of the impact ESG pressures are having on your business?
- Have you considered the internal & external pressures, threats and opportunities?
- What is the long-term goal for your business and how can ESG help?
- How would you define your purpose, values, culture & strategy?
… Still not convinced?
ESG is proven to increase/enhance:
Your competitive advantage in the market
Top and bottom-line growth
Recruitment and Retention of employees
Supply chain robustness
Do you know what you are missing? Let us help you understand…
Ultimately everyone’s problem now. How are we treating the planet?
- Carbon footprinting
- Energy Saving Opportunity Scheme (ESOS) and Streamlined Energy Carbon Reporting (SECR) compliance
- Carbon reduction plans
- Advice re offsetting and green energy contracts
- Specific environmental tax advice
- Assurance & benchmarking engagements
- Cashflow & ROI reviews
- Energy consultancy
The post-pandemic landscape has evolved, it is now time for us to focus on equity and improving people’s lives
- Employee Engagement
- Culture, purpose, Values & strategy planning
- Employee Benefits services
- Employment tax solutions – tax efficient staff rewards
- Organisational development & leadership review
- HR Compliance
Time to get things right
- Structure & Risk review
- Governance training
- Financial information & reporting
- Internal controls
- Systems advice
- Financial forecasting
- Key person protection
We have partnered with some trusted third parties to allow us to be able to provide our clients with a full ESG service offering.
Isn’t it just time to do the right thing? … Now come and talk to us
CONTACT MENZIES ESG ADVISORY TEAM
If you would like to explore how our ESG offering could benefit your business or looking to do more, please get in contact with our ESG advisory team using the contact form below: