James Hadfield – Audit Partner
As well as meeting your statutory reporting obligations, Menzies’ audit and compliance services are the proactive way to reduce risk and drive forward your business strategy. Our pragmatic, hands-on approach helps you improve your business performance – by challenging assumptions and resolving commercial issues that could be holding your business back.
Financial audit and compliance services
Our audit and compliance team will help you to:
- Add value to your business by using the audit as a basis to identify and resolve commercial issues and to improve your business processes.
- Use the understanding and insight gained from the audit as a basis for helping you develop strategies to drive your business forward.
- Reduce risk and improve your organisational performance by challenging existing assumptions and practices.
- Secure peace of mind from knowing your statutory obligations are met, accounts are true and potential problems have been identified early on.
Audit assurance services
We offer a full suite of audit services which means we can provide the right level of assurance as required by our clients and their key stakeholders:
- Statutory audit
- Specialist audits
- Charities and Not-for-Profit audit
- Pension audit
- SRA audit
- Grant audit
- Assurance review
- Internal Controls Assurance Review
Contact Menzies Audit & Compliance team
To speak to a partner or for more information about the audit and compliance services we offer please contact one of the Menzies LLP offices or complete our contact from below.