We apologise we have now reached capacity on this date. We are hosting a second event the following week on Wednesday 21st February 2018. We hope you are able to join us.
GDPR Event details
|Date||Tuesday 13th February 2018|
|Venue||Menzies London Office, Lynton House, 7-12 Tavistock Square, London, WC1H 9LT|
|Timings||08:00am – Arrival|
|08:30am – Presentation and Q&A session|
|10:00am – Networking|
|Keynote Speakers||Ruth Mantle and John MacKnight of CRA Risk Analysis|
|Menzies Speaker||Kylie Grant of Menzies|
The key takeaways:
With 25 May 2018 fast approaching, cyber and information security must be a top priority for all businesses, regardless of size. Topics covered:
- Learn from CRA’s experience in going on the GDPR compliance journey.
- Understand how a risk based approach can help identify and prioritise what you need to do.
- Take a holistic risk approach to data management and governance and leverage business benefits.
- Accelerate your compliance journey to minimise risk of non-compliance.
- Adopting a practical approach to GDPR using a case study example.
- Contact us
If you have any further questions or queries, please contact Kirstie Cooper by phoning 0207 4651976 or via email at KCooper@menzies.co.uk.