ACCOUNTANCY SERVICES IN CARDIFF
Menzies Cardiff office is located in Sovereign Quay, Cardiff Bay, and is ideally situated to provide a range of business recovery, turnaround and accountancy services. Our Cardiff team are also a specialist insolvency firm providing insolvency advice and support to businesses in Cardiff, Bristol and the wider English/Welsh region.
Our offices in the new waterfront area of Cardiff Bay provide the ideal location to provide our professional services. The city is highly accessible via road, with the M4 motorway connecting the city with Swansea to the west and London in the East. The public transport infrastructure is also well developed with Cardiff Central Railway Station and an extensive bus network. Cardiff is very well connected, making it a perfect location for our office.
ADVISING BUSINESSES IN CARDIFF
Cardiff is the largest city in Wales and the country’s chief commercial centre. The strong tourist economy sees millions of visitors travel to the city every year. There is a great deal of commercial opportunity in Cardiff and Menzies team of accountants have an in-depth sector knowledge, as well as a deep understanding of the local area because they live and work there.
We believe this is what sets Menzies apart, as we take a local approach to your business. If your company is based in and around Cardiff, then it makes sense to deal with a team located close by.
Menzies Cardiff based accountancy team are proud to support a number of local companies with their financial challenges. If you would like to find out more about how Menzies strategic commercial thinking could benefit your business, then please do get in touch.
How To Reach Our Cardiff Office
Plan your visit to Menzies Cardiff office with the below useful directions and links.
If you are using a sat nav, then plese use the postcode CF10 5SF
- Leave motorway at junction 33 (Cardiff West and Barry).
- Take A4232 into Cardiff for approximately 9 miles.
- Leave the A4232 after shortly crossing the bay (Techniquest exit) and just before the tunnel underpass.
- At the roundabout take the first exit signposted Techniquest, then take the first right onto Havannah Street.
- Continue for 100 metres and you will find us situated on the left hand side.
- Parking is available in the pay and display car park opposite our building.
- Cardiff Bay is the nearest railway station.
- We are a 5 minutes taxi ride from the station.
- Cardiff Central is a 10 minute taxi ride from the station.