David Truman – Private Client Partner
The tax system in the UK continues to become increasingly more complex. Whilst HMRC has set out its ambitions for the end of personal tax returns, the need for compliance services is likely to continue for the foreseeable future.
We are happy to assist our clients with personal tax planning and compliance as part of our ambition to work with them and build relationships as their trusted advisor for the long term. We aim to assist in minimising their annual tax burden, as part of an overall plan to meet clients’ current needs and future ambitions.
We provide a range of compliance services tailored to your requirements and can also work with our colleagues in Menzies Wealth Management to assist with your financial and wealth planning needs.
We are also happy to build a relationship with you to take care of your long-term planning needs.
Personal Tax Planning and Advisory Services
- Preparation of the full range of Self-Assessment tax returns.
- Preparation of income and expenditure statements in respect of self-employment and rental businesses.
- Guidance with regard to calculation of your annual tax liabilities and the impact of available reliefs and exemptions.
- Assistance with HMRC enquiries.
- We also provide a tax investigation service to assist clients with fees in the event of an enquiry.
- Advice in connection with all aspects of UK taxation and with international taxation, through our membership of HLB International.
- Working with our colleagues in Menzies Wealth Management to take care of your financial, wealth and protection planning needs.
Please contact a member of the Private Client team to arrange a no-obligation initial consultation or to speak to a partner or for more information about the personal tax planning and advisory services we offer please contact one of the Menzies LLP offices or complete our online contact form.