Outsourcing your company’s payroll can ensure your employees receive their salary accurately and on time each month. We can offer payroll services for small businesses but are also able to scale this up to be able to process payroll for larger businesses. Our friendly team of payroll professionals can offer you peace of mind that your payroll has been processed in line with the latest legislation and provide a fully managed service tailored specifically to your business needs.
The benefits of outsourcing a payroll function
- Cost effective – How much will it cost to outsource your payroll? Outsourcing your payroll be more cost effective than employing staff inhouse, saving you money on salaries, training, and payroll software.
- Continuity of service during periods of holiday and illness – Using a payroll bureaux means that there is always someone available to process the payroll and answer queries
- Expertise – Our staff are experienced payroll professionals who are up to date with the latest government legislation.
- Free up valuable time – As an outsourced payroll provider we have specialists that can ensure that your payroll is processed quickly and efficiently.
- Increased confidentiality – We ensure that your information is kept confidential when it comes to delivering payslips and reports.
- Security and data privacy compliance
Why are we different?
Our service is different from many payroll bureaux because it is:
Our service is tailored to your business needs, not the payroll processor’s
Our payroll service can be combined with HR People Solutions advisory, wealth management advice, tax planning and employee benefits planning services to give you a complete strategic solution for all your staffing needs.
We use CIPP-trained staff (not data processors) who are experts in payroll/PAYE, so you receive a more efficient and personal service.
With the introduction of GDPR it is essential that your employee personal data remains secure and as such Menzies use two portals to send and receive payroll information from clients.
For clients who do not wish to utilise the e-payslip service
Iris payroll Portal
For clients whose employees have e-payslip
Our payroll team work closely with Menzies Employer Solutions team who provide advice regarding all aspects of remuneration and benefits to your employees along with dealing with complex HM Revenue and Customs reviews and/or issues.
Menzies Outsourced Payroll Services at a glance
A fully managed payroll bureaux service for your business could include:
- Payroll processing
- Payment of employees, PAYE and pensions via BACS
- Epayslips – online payslips are available via a secure website
- Data Transfer via our dedicated client portals
- Tailored Reporting.
Add on a compliant Auto Enrolment service, dealing with:
- Assessment of staff
- Statutory communications
- Pension calculations and deductions
- Pension feeds for scheme providers.
Access telephone support from CIPP-trained staff provides reassurance regarding PAYE matters as well as monthly payroll reports tailored to your needs.
And for added peace of mind we can help with:
- Flexible payment dates – pay your staff monthly, weekly, bi-weekly or four weekly
- Pension deductions and payment of contributions via BACS
- All Real Time Information (RTI) submissions
- Submission of P45s and Starter Checklist (previously P46s) online
- Support during PAYE audits – plus the option of a full health check on your systems at any time.
While dealing with your payroll our experienced payroll team are ideally positioned to identify risks and opportunities to support the smooth running of your and provide appropriate advice when needed.
Contact Menzies Payroll team
To speak to a partner or for more information about the services we offer please contact one of the Menzies LLP offices or complete the contact form below.