Growth by acquisition can be a faster route than more general organic growth and can provide opportunities for business diversification.
Business mergers and acquisitions advisory support
Acquisitions are, however, not without their challenges. Many fail to live up to expectations due to poor strategic fit, lack of an integration plan or failure to identify potential problems with the quality of earnings.
Corporate Finance Services
Menzies Corporate Finance team has in-depth experience in advising and supporting clients in the planning, negotiation, and completion of acquisitions. We can help you to decide if growth by acquisition is the best route for your business and work with you to overcome any potential obstacles.
We provide hands-on support for management teams and funders including:
- Developing an acquisition strategy.
- Identifying suitable targets.
- Assessment of targets and pricing.
- Preparation and review of business plans
- Preparation of financial forecasts and financial modelling.
- Valuation reports.
- Funding and capital raising.
- Advising on alternative deal structures from tax and commercial aspects.
- Approaching vendors to open negotiations.
- Negotiating with the vendor.
- Due diligence.
- Transaction and project management to completion.
- Implementation of post-acquisition plan.
“Menzies proved both highly professional and commercially astute in their approach to the acquisition – they not only reported within exacting deadlines but gave valued advice in protecting our interests.”
Divisional CFO – Listed international mobile products and marketing services group
To speak to a partner or for more information about our business mergers and acquisitions advisory services or any other transaction support services we offer please contact one of the Menzies LLP offices or complete our online contact form.