With the increasing pace of technological change and the challenges posed by Brexit it has never been more important for businesses to differentiate themselves from competitors to enable their business to thrive.
This may be achieved by developing new products, investing in technology to drive efficiency, investing in customer relationships or exploring new markets.
The common thread is that these all require some degree of capital investment and this is where understanding how to obtain the right capital at the right price is crucial.
Whilst there are a wide variety of options available, many SMEs are not aware of all the options open to them (some of which are even sector specific). Our Brighter Thinking animation helps shine the light on the options available to manufacturers as well as some resources to help identify possible funding.
What ensures successful funding?
Remember successful funding requires:
– An understanding of what can be financed from within the business (watch our previous episode).
– A considered financial plan to determine requirements
– Identifying the right finance for your business
– Developing a successful pitch to secure the finance
– Ongoing monitoring of cash flow to ensure finance is serviced and the objectives are achieved
Our manufacturing advisory experts partner with you to help your business achieve its goals.
How we can help
– We can help you determine financial requirements and evaluate funding options
– We can support you in the preparation and delivery of financial pitches
– We identify ways to reduce the cost of investment increasing returns
– We help claim tax reliefs for innovation and investment
– We can introduce appropriate contacts to assist with the funding.