As part of Menzies ongoing commitment to delivering quality and value adding services to you, we asked you – our clients – to have your say and tell us how we can continue to improve our service delivery.
Asking for your honest and open feedback, the client survey sought to understand what you value most about working with us and how our Brighter Thinking approach can continue to ensure that quality is always at the forefront of every decision we make.
Menzies Client Survey Results at a glance
Following the extensive analysis of your feedback, here are some of survey’s headline findings:
- When asked how satisfied you were that Menzies understands your company, you said you were very satisfied marking us 8.6 out of 10.
- When asked how satisfied you were that Menzies understands your industry sector, you said you were once again very satisfied marking us 8.2 out of 10.
- We asked you how satisfied you were that Menzies is responsive to your needs. Again, you said you were very satisfied marking us 8.6 out of 10.
- We asked you how satisfied you were with the quality of our services, and yet again you said you were very satisfied marking us 8.6 out of 10.
- When asked how satisfied you were that Menzies goes above and beyond to add value to you, you said you were very satisfied marking us 8 out of 10.
Finally, having reviewed, scrutinised all the results and cross checked against the Net Promoter Score – an industry index that measures advocacy – we are pleased to confirm that Menzies recorded a Net Promotor Score of 43. This score was significantly higher when compared to the professional services industry average of 38 and shows that although there is room for improvement, that you our clients are more likely to have a positive experience and recommend us to others.
What is net promoter score?
A Net Promoter Score (NPS) is a quantitative metric that allows a business to measure advocacy and satisfaction levels in order to shape the future of the business.
Why is NPS important?
A businesses final NPS score can be used as a benchmark to compare your advocacy rating across your industry with both direct and indirect competitors.
The results can form the basis of action plans to improve overall services, by alerting a business to areas in need of improvement and also highlight areas of success and differentiation.
How are we going to action?
Thanks to your honest and open feedback we have an even greater understanding of you, your business needs and how Menzies can continue to support you through our Brighter Thinking approach.
We’d like to thank everyone for taking the time to complete our client survey and for the additional feedback we’ve received. It all helps and will make a difference to way we help you achieve your personal finance and business goals for the future.