Through our existing client relationships, we appreciate that every family is unique. By taking the time to understand the family members’ combined and individual values, requirements and objectives we have been able to assist our clients to work towards success in whatever shape or form that success may take.
With the assistance of professional advisors, many families have the time and resources to manage their own financial affairs. However, some multi-generational families with significant, complex or growing wealth may find value in additional support through the provision of a family office service.
Our aim is to take away the administrative and compliance burden of managing such family wealth whilst building on this service to provide the family and its individual members, trust or related corporate structures with bespoke, proactive and strategic support.
With our expertise ranging across various services and sectors, our clients will benefit from a holistic approach and, with their input, we will put together a #BrighterThinking team including specialists in those areas specific to their requirements.
Where the family / individual members have existing advisors or if external support is required (for example; solicitors, investment managers, land agents, offshore tax advisors etc), we are very comfortable and used to working collaboratively alongside fellow professional advisors, putting our minds together for the benefit of our clients.
What do our Family Office Services include?
Although we will work with you to tailor a service that works for the family, our family office service would typically include some or most of the following areas:
- Personal Tax compliance and advisory services
- Trust administration, accounting and tax compliance and advisory services
- Landed estates accounting and tax compliance, administration and advisory services
- Corporate / business accounting and tax compliance and advisory services
- Charity compliance, administration and advisory services
- Audit and assurance services
- Succession planning / inter-generational planning advisory services
- Wealth management services (through Menzies Wealth Management)
- Offshore advisory services
- Philanthropy advisory services