Productivity is harmed when employees are disruptive, fail to perform to an acceptable standard or struggle to maintain regular attendance.
Every line manager knows that dealing with these issues is a massive drain on their time. They would much rather spend that time on positive leadership and new developments.
Not dealing with these issues, however, compounds the problem. Good employees are quickly demotivated when problems are not addressed, and the company risks losing its best people.
We will advise you on what you CAN do about it – not just what you CAN’T!
- Identifying the most effective way to tackle the issue and achieve the desired result.
- Helping you understand the legal risks of different approaches so that you can balance your appetite for risk with the achievement of your goal.
- Support you ‘hands on’ if necessary with managing the employee.
- Preparing all of the paperwork you need to support the process.
- Pulling in the resources you sometimes need such as Occupational Health specialists when managing absence cases.
Contact Menzies People Solutions team
For more information or guidance on dealing with poor behaviours, performance or attendance of your staff or to discuss more complex situations, contact Menzies People Solutions team.