The Global Mobility team at Menzies is here to help the employer navigate the complex issues surrounding International Mobility of their workforce.
- We can help you in identifying the compliance issues related to cross border working and understanding the various risks and obligations
- Help you plan to mitigate the risks and excessive costs implications by early consideration of the situations
- We can help you explore potential cost saving opportunities by advance planning e.g. structure renumeration effectively to take advantage of available concessions; explore the contribution exemptions in relation to cross border social security.
Talk to us if you have a query or need help with:
- Reviewing and/or designing company assignment/secondment tax policies.
- Implementing tax policies
- Hypothetical Tax calculations
- Tax equalisation calculations
- Gross up calculations
- Assignment cost estimates/cost projections
- Short Term Business Visitors applications and reports
- Applications for S690 direction
- Social security planning and advice
- Applications for A1/Certificates of Coverage
- Provision of UK payroll services/Modified PAYE: EP Appendix 6
- Net of Foreign Tax Credit Relief: Appendix 5
- Modified NIC: EP Appendices 7A and 7B etc.
More Global mobility Brighter Thinking:
Contact Menzies Global Mobility Services team
To speak to a partner or for more information about the services we offer please contact one of the Menzies LLP offices or complete the contact form below.