Richard Godmon – Corporate Tax Parter
We recognise that all businesses are different. That’s why we don’t provide a ‘one size fits all’ corporate tax service.
Corporate tax support services
Our service is built around getting to know you, and understanding your business and aspirations. Only then can we provide a fully integrated tax service that really works for you.
From start-ups to multi-nationals, our dedicated corporate and international tax team has the technical expertise to advise on a wide range of business tax matters. Through blending our tax knowledge with your commercial reality, we will help you make informed strategic decisions that improve the bottom line.
Corporate tax planning support
By bringing together tax compliance and planning opportunities, we will reassure you that you are efficiently managing your tax risk and reporting requirements, whilst being able to turn the complexity of the tax system to your advantage.
We help our clients identify the key issues at each stage of their business life cycle, identify planning opportunities and ensure that transactions are carried out in the most tax-efficient manner. Importantly, we focus not just on the company, but also on the business owners and employees.
Some common areas where we assist our clients include:
- Group structuring, restructuring and simplification.
- Property transactions, including maximising capital allowances.
- The structure of financing and application of the UK loan relationship rules.
- Maximising use of tax reliefs, e.g. R&D, and Patent Box.
- Profit extraction, share ownership and employee share reliefs.
- HMRC clearance applications and dispute resolution.
To speak to a partner or for more information about the services we offer please contact one of the Menzies LLP offices or complete our online contact form.