The future of Ecommerce is changing, new sectors and business owners are rethinking their business model. They want to explore the opportunities and understand the benefits an online sales/service platform can provide. Whether you are already online or new to online trading this webinar is for you.
Online trading 101
Our expert panel will explain the steps you need to take and the best technology to use to help you shift to online for B2B, B2C & D2C.
This webinar will cover:
- An overview of eCommerce trends including Progressive Web Apps
- Understand the process from set up to completion
- Understand how a shipping experience management platform can drive sales at checkout with flexible shipping rates and delivery methods
- Understand what payment gateways customers want/demand in the UK and abroad
- International tax considerations including cross border trade; digital services tax and how merchants can claim Research & Development Relief on eCommerce digital transformation projects.
Salvador Amico, Partner, Menzies
Sarah Willcocks – CEO & Owner – Screen Pages
Masa Prastalo – Partnership Manager – Adyen
Brain Mapley – Head of Mid-Market UK Sales – Adyen
Quentin Montalto – COO – ShipperHQ
Rebecca Wilkinson – Tax Partner – Menzies