Join us for our first in-person Brighter Thinking Business Club of 2021.
Join us for our next Brighter Thinking Business Club breakfast seminar on Thursday 7 October which will feature three presentations from our experts. This will be our first in person event that we have held since the COVID-19 outbreak and we would be delighted to see you there!
An update on the road to recovery – Simon Underwood, Menzies Partner
- The latest position on Government support measures
- A review of insolvency statistics
- A peek into the future
Global Mobility in a post pandemic, post Brexit world – Sanjukta Ray, Menzies Employment Tax Solutions Global Mobility Manager
- Impact of Brexit and the COVID-19 pandemic on Global Mobility
- A global remote workforce – Opportunities and key considerations
- Planning for the future
The Fraud Pandemic – is there a vaccine? – Gavin Cunningham, Menzies Partner
- How bad is the fraud outbreak?
- What are the consequences?
- What can be done to mitigate it?
This interactive session will last for one hour followed by the opportunity for questions and networking as follows:
- 08:30 – Arrival and breakfast
- 09:00 – Presentations
- 10:00 – Optional networking
- 10:30 – Finish
This complimentary seminar will be hosted at The Kimpton Fitzroy Hotel in London and will contribute to the CPD requirements of the accountancy professional bodies.