IR35/Off-payroll reform – Yes, it’s happening!
With just a few months until IR35/off-payroll legislations comes into effect our specialist Employer Solutions team, will provide an update on the changes to the off-payroll workers rules (IR35) from April 2020. This will include:
- An explanation of what is changing
- Why and how this will affect all those within the supply chain from worker through intermediary to end client
- A breakdown of the risk and how to protect yourselves and your business
- A step by step guide as to what you should do before April 2020, including other important regulatory changes
Our HR specialist Ed Hussey will also provide an update on employment law developments that have a practical impact on SMEs, including:
- Is your contractor actually a worker and, if so, what are they entitled to?
- The calculation of holiday pay to include overtime and other regular payments
- Calculating working time correctly to avoid National Minimum Wage problems
- When you should be aware of an employee’s disability, and why
- To what extent do you need to record working time?
For questions or queries relating to this event, please contact Andrew Brookes.