For key stakeholders running or operating in a growing business that is looking to scale quickly, both in the UK and globally
Growing businesses only have one opportunity to get it right. After all the disruption of Brexit and Covid it’s time to focus on moving business plans forward. Our panel of experts will talk you through the key opportunities, complexities and risks inherent in a growing business.
For key stakeholders running or operating in a growing business that is looking to scale quickly, both in the UK and globally.
Our panel of experts will discuss:
- How to scale your business using tax incentives.
- How to set a thorough and sustainable expansion strategy, and the key elements needed to scale long term, both locally, and expanding overseas.
- How to align growth expectations and risk appetite with relevant stakeholders.
- What contracts you need to have in place, and address the most important questions around Brexit, GDPR and compliance.
Our panel of experts:
- Victoria Kopylov – PocketLaw
- Tom Spooner – PocketLaw
- Yasmine Kaf – GPDR specialist – PocketLaw
- Stephen Hemmings – Menzies
- Linnea Bywall, Head of People at AlvaLabs.io
We look forward to seeing you there.