FD Webinar Series – Part 2 of 4
Date/Time – Tuesday 23 January at 9.30am
Financial Reporting for planning & decision making
Part 2 of our FD webinar series looks at the financial reporting considerations for different audiences from the board to shareholders, customers, employees and the community. Our experts will cover financial and non-financial reporting issues, and their commercial implications, as well as planning ahead for the new FRED82 and ESG reporting.
Key topics will include:
- Financial reporting and satisfying the needs of different stakeholders.
- FRED82 – how should you plan ahead for the biggest change to FRS102 in many years.
- Non-financial metrics including Environmental, Social and Governance issues.
- Trends in audit and how they may affect your reporting policies.
- Tax measures and their impact on financial reporting and decision making.
We look forward to seeing you there.