We require ACA trainees (Institute of Chartered Accountants in England & Wales) to have 8 GCSEs or equivalent including Grade A in Maths and English, 3 A levels at Grade A-C (min 300 UCAS points) and a 2:1 Degree or equivalent.
- We offer a thorough study support package and work experience to help you achieve full qualification, using a specialist firm of tutors to provide you with a comprehensive programme.
- You will also receive the relevant work experience at your office.
- Trainees will follow a study programme which combines block classroom tuition with home study and you will be tested under examination conditions after each phase.
- The tutors will then assess your results which provide you, and us, with important feedback on your progress.
Accountancy training and support
In addition to your ACA study programme, we provide three one-week practical courses covering:
- Accounts preparation and auditing
- Personal and corporation tax
- PAYE and the role of an Executive
- The role of a Manager
- Interpretation of accounts and tax planning
- Time management
- Report writing
- Client development
For more information about the qualification, visit the ICAEW website.